Skip to main content

Deaf AMEN-You Tube

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.
Anonymous said…
Gt8Ia4
[url=http://ussneakershop.tumblr.com/13030501]isabel marant sale[/url]
[url=http://www.ussneakershop.350.com/Our_shop_sac_longchamp.htm]longchamps sac[/url]
[url=http://isableingok.webgarden.com/sections/lo-que-necesitas-es-isabel]isabel marant online[/url]

Dz4Tp1Jz4Zw6
http://isabelsneakerus.evenweb.com/sections/buy-isabel-marant-sneakers
http://buyusneaker.webnode.com/longchamp-sac-vente-en-ligne
http://kingyunujj.blinkweb.com/isabel-marant-boots-sale.html
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told used to be a
entertainment account it. Look complicated to far added agreeable from you!
However, how could we communicate?

my webpage ... cheap ralph lauren polo
Anonymous said…
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm
assuming having a blog like yours would cost a
pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain.
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Also visit my web blog :: cheap polo ralph lauren

Popular posts from this blog

NIC Rubric for Interview Portion of Test

The NIC Rubric was introduced for the first time at this workshop!! WHOA! I have been studying really hard for the NIC written test but had no idea the depth and challenge that this next part of the NIC test would be. I have a general overview of how they conduct the interview and how they will base the 5 sections for 5 minutes each on the NAD-RID Code of Professional Conduct, on how you can take multiple perspectives from all members of the community ex: Deaf, hearing, intperperter, etc. , How you need to focus on short term but also long term effects, etc. They gave out some practice senarios and I have a LOT of notes. I figure after my written test is over and I set up a test date I can really start to focus my attention on this part of the test as well as the preformance...just take one thing at a time. I'm just glad I have a basic understanding of what to expect and an outline of what to study and what they expect from me during the interview portion.